Monday, April 7, 2014

Willy Wonka Was a Hit!

See, I do things other than adoption paperwork! My friend Jenny F and I (Troy was at a track meet of course) took the boys to the the BV all-school spring musical. The play was very well done and was a lot of fun! Aiden loved it all and was riveted the entire time. Ethan liked it a lot -- for about the first 30-45 minutes then decided sitting still any longer than that was asking too much. Even so, he was a relatively good boy and enjoyed the singing; I know this because at a fairly quiet moment, he took the opportunity to announce that fact very loudly. Sigh. Afterwards a couple of my students, Veruca and Willy Wonka, who were amazing in the production, took time to take a picture with Aiden and Ethan. Ethan was a little freaked out, and Aiden was more than a little in awe.


So glad we got to go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment