Friday, August 13, 2010

TA!!

Well, we didn't think it was going to happen today since it was getting so late, but it did. We got our travel approval! Yay! I should listened to my instincts. I told Troy last week that we would get it today, and sure enough, we received our email, and a phone call, early this evening. I must temper this exciting news with a dose of reality, though. I talked to the "travel guy" at Holt, and he did NOT excude confidence that we would be able to travel with the others who have gotten September consulate appointments. It's a very real possibility that all the appointments are booked. Now, he did not discount it entirely, but let's just say his tone did not engender a great deal of hope in me. I guess what I'm trying to say in my rambling is, we still have no idea when we will be traveling to China to get our son. We are praying with all our heart that we will miraculously get in and be able to go in a few weeks, but until next week sometime, we will have no further information. It's gonna be a long weekend. On the bright side, it would have been a LOT longer had we not gotten our TA today! Praise the Good Lord we got it and pray we will be traveling in the VERY NEAR future!

No comments:

Post a Comment