Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hey, Hey! We Have PA!

Or, in normal-people-speak, we have provisional approval from the Chinese government. They downloaded our Letter of Intent (LOI) on February 22!! Now we can officially start our wait for our LOA, which, if you remember correctly, leads to TA and subsequent CA. Ha ha ha! I love doing that. Seriously, I think, out of necessity, the international adoption community is borderline crazy. Why else would we speak in acronyms and find it particularly funny. Ok. That last part might just be me! Ah well. What I'm trying to say is, we just checked off another step in a mind-numbingly lengthy list of steps. Woo hoo!! This made my day. Not even the blizzard raging outside is going to dampen my spirits....at least until Troy and I have to make the trek back into Sioux Falls through said dangerous mess. :) 'Cuz....hey, hey, hey...we have our PA!

3 comments:

  1. YIPPEE Congrats on being one step closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I can't wait till we can start checking off steps and it is funny what you pick up that passes for language going through this process!
    You aren't too far from me and we have zero snow in minneapolis..maybe it's headed this way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete