Friday, October 17, 2014

Leavin' on a Jet Plane!

Well, not for another 18 days, and we do know when we'll be coming back again (God willing), but still.... It is OFFICIAL! We have our Consulate Appointment -- November 18! And more importantly, we have our Forever Family Day! We will be meeting Carter Allen Sturgeon on November 10. Oh my, the butterflies that filled my stomach as I typed that. We will meet our son in 25 short days. Or 25 very long days depending on how you look at it. On that day, it will have been ten months and one day since I first saw his precious face smiling up at me from my monitor. It will have been just over nine months and two weeks since we filled out our application. About two days shy of nine months since we got our provisional approval from China that we would receive this blessing of our son. Now we're down to 25 days. The marathon is almost over. Our family is very nearly complete. Please pray for us as we begin the last leg of this portion of our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment